We have a wide range of tour options. Explore beautiful forts & temples, enjoy boat rides, relish various shows, taste delicious cuisine at Mount Abu, Udaipur, Chittorgarh, Ajmer, Pushkar, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur. We offer the most affordable prices with comfortable service levels. Our kind, friendly and caring team of tour managers will be with you throughout the tour and shall take care of each and every detail so that you enjoy your holiday to the fullest. So be assured, all of us at Shubhay Tours & Travels are at your service and will ensure that you return from your holiday with happy memories.
Departure to Pipariya by Kolkata Mail . At 21:30 hrs from Mumbai CST. Overnight train Journey.
Arrive at Pipariya station @ 10:31hrs Meet and Greet by our representative later departure to Panchmarhi. On arrival check in hotel. Later visit Pachmarhi Lake & Rajendragiri. Stay at Panchmarchi .
After breakfast visit Jatashankar Temple, Pandav Caves, Priyadarshani Valley, Gupt Mahadeo Mandir and BadaMahadeoMandir , Stay at Panchmarchi .
Proceed to Kanha. Late evening arrival at Kanha. Stay at Kanha.(
After breakfast, visit Kanha.National Park to observe the wildlife. ( Please carry photo identity card for wild life safari). After lunch free time for relaxation. Stay at Kanha.
After breakfast proceed to Jabalpur. After lunch, proceed to visit Bhedaghat (famous for marble rocks & Dhuandhar water fall. We can do boating in Narmada river. Stay at Jabalpur.
After breakfast, proceed to Khajuraho. Evening arrival. Stay at Khajuraho.
After breakfast, visit a complex of magnificent Khajuraho Temples created by Chandela Kings to enjoy Architecture and Sculpture. After lunch free time for relaxation. Evening enjoy spectacular Sound and Light Show in Khajuraho Temple. Stay at Khajuraho.
After breakfast, proceed to Gwalior. Enroute visit Jhansi Fort. Evening arrival and stay at Gwalior.
After breakfast, proceed for Gwalior sightseeing visit Sun Temple and Gwalior fort. Later visit Jaivilas palace. Over night stay at Gwalior.
After breakfast proceed to Gwalior station for your onward journey by Punjab Mail @ 10:33 hrs Overnight train Journey
Arrive at Mumbai 07:35hrs tour end with sweet memory.
|Tour Sr. No.||Departure Date||Arrival Date|
|Adult : ( Twin Sharing )||Rs /-*||Rs /-*||Rs 36,500/-*|
|Extra person :( Triple Sharing )||Rs /-*||Rs /-*||Rs 34,500/-*|
|Child ( 5 – 11 yrs ) With Bed||Rs /-*||Rs /-*||Rs 32,500/-*|
(Service Tax as applicable)
- 9 Nights hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner.
- All transport by AC vehicle
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day.
- Rail / Air fare.
- Expenses which are personal in nature like Mineral Water, Cold Drinks, Laundry etc.
- Cost for extended stays or change in itinerary on account of factors beyond our control (for instance bad weather, civil disturbances, change in flight /rail schedule etc
- Any activities or sightseeing other than mentioned in itinerary.
- Any Items not mentioned under Cost Includes.
- Service Tax as applicable.
|Train Name||Train No||Sector||Dep.||Arr.||3rd AC Fare||SL Class Fare|
|Kolkata Mail.||12322||Mumbai - Pipariya||NA||NA||1,150/-||435/-|
|Panjab Mail||12138||Gwalior Jn – Mumbai||NA||NA||555/-||555/-|
Guest can pay by Cash/cheque/ Demand Draft / Debit card / credit card Additional 1.06 % convenience charge will be applicable for Guest paying by debit or credit card Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of Shubhay Tours & Travels
- For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card / Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
- For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Things To Carry Along
- Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
- Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woolens if needed
- If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- Cool in winters and pleasant in summers
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- local handicrafts, different types of handmade candles, jams, squashes, fruit preservatives and juice concentrates etc.
1) All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis in case of bookings of less than 15 passengers on MAP basis (Breakfast & Dinner)
2) Vehicles could differ depending on Group size.