With the Arabian Sea in the west, the Western Ghats towering 500-2700 m in the east and networked by 44 rivers, Kerala enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. An equable climate. A long shoreline with serene beaches. Tranquil stretches of emerald backwaters. Lush hill stations and exotic wildlife. Waterfalls. Sprawling plantations and paddy fields. Ayurvedic health holidays. Enchanting art forms. Magical festivals. Historic and cultural monuments. An exotic cuisine... All of which offer you a unique experience. And what's more, each of these charming destinations is only a two hour drive from the other - a singular advantage no other destination offers.
Kerala, India's most advanced society: With hundred percent literacy. World-class health care systems. India's lowest infant mortality and highest life expectancy rates. The highest physical quality of life in India. Peaceful and pristine, Kerala is India's cleanest state.
Departure to Mont Abu by Ranakpur Exp. At 15:00hrs from Bandra Termins. Overnight train Journey.
After breakfast checkout from hotel and proceed to Munnar, on arrival check in hotel Evening free for relaxation. Overnight stay at Munnar.
After breakfast proceed for Munnar sightseeing is a hill station with unending expanse of tea Plantation at an altitude ranging from 1600to 1800 mtrs, Visit Echo point, Eravikulam Sanctury,MattupettyDam,Indo Swiss Cattle breeding farm. Evening free time for leisure, Overnight stay at Munnar
After breakfast checkout from hotel and proceed to Thekkady (Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary) Reach Thekkady take a 2 Hrs. boat ride in Periyar Lake to see the animals. Rest day free for purchasing of Spices. Overnight stay at Thekkady
After breakfast, Proceed to Alleppy. Enjoy famous Backwater Cruise ride in Vembanad lake. After lunch proceed to Trivandrum and hotel check in. Overnight stay at Trivandrum
After breakfast transfer to Kanyakumari visit Vivekananda Memorial, Amman Temple, Evening Enjoy Sunset, Return back to Trivandrum Overnight stay at Trivandrum.
After breakfast, proceed to Trivandrum sightseeing visit ancient temple of Sri Padmanabhaswamy is one of the major attractions in the city and also visit Napier museum, Suchindrum Temple ,Sri Chitra Art Gallery and Botanical Gardens. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at Trivandrum.
Moring transfer to Trivendrum Airport for your onward Journey.
|Tour Sr. No.||Departure Date||Arrival Date|
Rs.25,000/-* Onwards - Customized Package Available
|Adult : ( Twin Sharing )||Rs.25,000/-*||Rs /-*||Rs.25,000/-* Onwards|
|Extra person :( Triple Sharing )||Rs./-*||Rs /-*||Rs./-*|
|Child ( 5 – 11 yrs ) With Bed||Rs./-*||Rs /-*||Rs./-*|
(Service Tax as applicable)
- 7 Nights hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Tour Manager Services from Cochin to Trivandrum.
- All transport by AC vehicle.
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day..
- Air ticket/Rail ticket.
- Expenses which are personal in nature like Cold Drinks, Laundry etc.
- Cost for extended stays or change in itinerary on account of factors beyond our control (for instance bad weather, civil disturbances, change in flight /rail schedule etc).
- Any activities or sightseeing other than mentioned in itinerary.
- Any Items not mentioned under Cost Includes.
- Service Tax as applicable.
|Date||Sector||Train Name||Train No||Dep.||Arr.||Sl Fare||3Ac Fare|
|Coming Soon||Panvel - Eranakulam Jn||Mngla lksdp exp||12618||NA||NA||630/-||1660/-|
|Coming Soon||Lokmanyatilak T - Eranakulam Jn||Netravati exp||16345||NA||NA||615/-||1635/-|
|Coming Soon||Trivandrum Central - Mumbai CST||Cape mumbai exp||16382||NA||NA||752/-||1915/-|
|Coming Soon||Trivandrum Central - Lokmanyatilak T||Netravathi exp||16346||NA||NA||670/-||1785/-|
|12 noon||11 Am|
|Cochin||Hotel Sea Port / Similar||1|
|Munnar||Hotel Tea Castle /Similar||2|
|Thekkady||Thekkady Woods /Similar||1|
|Trivendrum||Classic Avenue /Similar||3|
Guest can pay by Cash/cheque/ Demand Draft / Debit card / credit card Additional 1.06 % convenience charge will be applicable for Guest paying by debit or credit card Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of Shubhay Tours & Travels
- For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card / Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
- For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Things To Carry Along
- Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
- Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woolens if needed
- If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- Cool in winters and pleasant in summers
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- local handicrafts, different types of handmade candles, jams, squashes, fruit preservatives and juice concentrates etc.
- All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis in case of bookings of less than 15 passengers on MAP basis (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Vehicles could differ depending on Group size.