Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second most populous city in the United Arab Emirates, and also capital of Abu Dhabi emirate, the largest of the UAE's seven member emirates.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is an amusement park located on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi. It is the first and only Ferrari-branded theme park and largest indoor theme park in the world. Formula Rossa, the world's fastest roller coaster, is also located here.
Burj Khalifa, known as Burj Dubai before its inauguration, is a skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the tallest artificial structure in the world, standing 829.8 m
The Global Village continues to grow as the event that gives the Dubai Shopping Festival its international essence.
we visit half day Abu Dhabi city tour – The Capital of the United Arab Emirates and the Largest of the seven emirates. T-shaped island with its futuristic sky scrapers rising from the desert coast of the Persian Gulf. Beside the wonderful city, you will also visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque which is the largest mosque in UAE. Transferred to your hotel. Check in (Standard check–in is at 1400 hrs and early check-in is subject to availability)
After early breakfast, Proceed to proceed to Ferrari World – explore this largest indoor theme park and feel the excitement of each attraction, all geared towards ultimate family entertainment Coupon will be provided for Lunch. In the evening, we will embark on the Dhow Dinner Cruise – enjoy amazing view of Dubai skyline while we indulge in some delicious Cuisine Dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After a heavy buffet breakfast, proceed for a panoramic city tour of Dubai. Discover the charm of the old & new Dubai. Start off from Bur Dubai – the city’s traditional heart to Deira Dubai – a bustling commercial area containing a range of retail gold and spice shops. Proceeding ahead, you’ll be taken to the magnificent Jumierah mosque; to the sun–burned Jumierah Beach, and later get an outside glimpse of the most luxurious hotel in the world – Burj-Al-Arab. You’ll then enter a man–made wonder –The Palm Jumeirah Island through a Monorail which stops at the marvelous Hotel Atlantis, The Palm. Following that, take an outside glimpse of Dubai Mall and then pass by HH Sheikh Mohammed’s palace & at the end of the tour take a break by the Dubai creek to view the share of distinctive skyscrapers lining the same. Back to hotel for lunch at an Indian Restaurant. Later at around 1530 hrs, begin your exciting Desert Safari trip as you’ll depart from your hotel in a 4 X 4 vehicle and head towards east to the golden sand dunes of Nazwa Region (Al Hebab on the way to Oman – Hatta highway) for an unforgettable & thrilling desert drive through some of the highest & most challenging sand dunes of UAE. After the thrilling dune bashing, (driving to the ups and downs on the sand dunes) you shall be stopped for photography in the midst to capture the natural beauty of the desert at the most spectacular dunes. After watching the sunset over the rolling dunes of the desert, head towards the beautiful Bedouin style campsite in the middle of the desert passing through few Camel farms. In the campsite, you can go for Camel riding, smoking the traditional Sheesha (Hookah), do henna painting (Mehendi), take a souvenir picture with the traditional Arabic dress or just relax with a selection of beverages from the camp’s well–stocked bar. After a delicious Arabic & Continental BBQ dinner, enjoy a live Arabic entertainment from a Tanoura dancer. Adore a Belly dancer performing her show around the campfire by starlight. After this program, you will return back to our hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, time free for shopping. Lunch at an Indian Restaurant. Post lunch depart for one of the biggest malls in Asia - Dubai Mall, where we take you on the 124th floor of the Tallest Building in the World – Burj Khalifa to view the most spectacular and colorful Dubai city. You will also witness the most spectacular – The Dubai Fountain show outside the Dubai Mall. Back to hotel. Dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Overnight at the hotel. Back to the hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast, time. Proceed to Global Village. Global Village is Dubai’s leading family entertainment and cultural attraction with a unique shopping experience at 31 pavilions each representing a different country. Global Village also offers a variety of dining options from different cuisines, along with thrill rides and children rides at the Fantasy Island. Launched in 1997, Global Village was first based on the Creek side then Oud Metha then Dubai Festival City, until it found a permanent home in 2005 on Shaikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road Exit 37.
you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight departing back to Mumbai. Arrive home with wonderful memories of the tour and all the new friends and families that you met. We’re sure you will relive the memories over and over again. We thank you for choosing us and welcome you into our ever growing family.
|Tour Sr. No||Departure Date||Arrivel Date|
|1||Coming soon....||Coming soon....|
Cost Adult on Twin Sharing Basis
|Hotel Name||Tour Cost – INR+USD||Total Tour Cost INR||Discount|
|Ambassador||Rs.30,000/- + USD 730||INR RS. 76,720||Rs 6,000/-*|
|Fortune Grand Hotel Apartment||Rs. 30,000/- + USD 800||INR RS. 81,200||Rs 6,000/-*|
Additional GST of 3.90% shall be applicable on the total package cost
FOR REGISTRATION RS. 20,000/- Cheque favor of “SHUBHAY TOURS AND TRAVELS”.
- Special OFFER for Repeated Client in Fortune Grand Hotel Apartment @ INR 75,000/-
- 9 Nights hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner.
- All transport by AC vehicle
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day.
- Rail / Air fare.
- Expenses which are personal in nature like Mineral Water, Cold Drinks, Laundry etc.
- Cost for extended stays or change in itinerary on account of factors beyond our control (for instance bad weather, civil disturbances, change in flight /rail schedule etc
- Any activities or sightseeing other than mentioned in itinerary.
- Any Items not mentioned under Cost Includes.
- Service Tax as applicable.
- First Installment : Rs. 20 000/- at the time of Booking
- Last & Final Installment : Balance amount in INR must be paid 20 days before the Tour Departure.
Your Tour Price Inclusions
- Cost Of your Round Trip Economy Class airfare Valid for the duration of the tour.
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees.
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy.
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour.
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach, Air Cool Buses as per the tour itinerary.
- Transfers, Entrance Fees, Sightseeing, and Surface Transportation as mentioned in the Tour itinerary.
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis.
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants.
- Accommodation including breakfast
- Airport Pickup Up & Drop
- One Way Mono Rail
- Half Day Abu Dhabi & Dubai City Tour
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner & Belly Dance Show
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Burj Khalifa @ 124 Floor with Dubai Mall & Musical Fountain Show (Standard Slot)
- Entry to Ferrari Theme Park Inclusive Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Entry to Global Village
- Additional 05 Lunches & 03 Dinners @ Indian Restaurants
- Tourism Dirham Included
- Visa + OTB
- All Transfers & Sight Seeings on PVT Basis
Your Tour Price does not Includes
- Govt Tax of 3.50% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Cost of insurance.
- Porterage at Hotels, apartments, ports & seaports, tips, Insurance laundry, wines, mineral water, mini-bar, pay Channels, trolleys on airport, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drink which is not forming part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
- Above mentioned discounts differ for Child with Bed, Child without Bed & Infant.
- Time Difference: Abu Dhabi – Dubai - 1 hr 30 minutes Behind IST.
Note on Visas
- In case of any changes in the Visa policies of the concerned countries, additional charges will be applicable and will be charges at actual.
- Consulate rules and regulations are subject to change without any prior notice. Kindly speak to our documentation officer for further clarifications.
- Regarding UAE Visa, we need minimum 4 – 5 working Day to get visa, if there is any Blacklist or rejection from Respective immigration Shubhay Tours will not responsible and charge will be applicable.
Other Important Notes
- Hotels/Flights/Routes/Dates Of Departures/ Even Tour Itinerary are subject to change without Prior notice.
- High Season surcharges or similar implemented If any by Supplier/Airline will be applicable at the time of Actual Travel.
- Departure dates are finalized subject to 30 days adults passengers travelling together on single departure. On some occasions you may join next available group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- Hotels at Abu Dhabi/Dubai Tour will be 3 or 4 Star located suitable to Itinerary. Maximum three persons are allowed per room. Room sizes are usually very small and the third bed given in triple occupancy room is usually roll away/ folding bed and room size may be same as a double room.
- Shubhay Tours & Travels reserves the unconditional right to increase the tour prices if there is an increase in the rate of foreign exchange.
- Itenerary can be in Reverse depending on the Air Bookings Available.
- Air fare not include
- All rates mentioned above are a strictly for quotation purposes only
- No bookings or blocking have been made as yet.
- Confirmation of your selection is purely based on availability at the time of booking.
- Rates / Airfare / Hotels / Room Types may vary at the time of actual booking subject to availability at that time.
- Un-utilised services are non refundable.
- Surcharge on Special Events / Public Holidays Applicable which depends on the hotel Remittance Rate of Exchange will be applied as per Suppliers Rate of the Day.
- Mode of Payment will be advance 20 day prior to check in.
- Booking can be cancelled & Amend 25 Days prior to check in, after that it will charge retention as per actual
- Tourism Dirham is excluded from above package and it will be paid by guest directly to hotel
- Tourism Dirham is applicable as per 3Star Hotel –AED10PRPN, 4Star Hotel- AED15PRPN, 5 Star Hotel – AED20PRPN, Hotel Apartment also will charge as per category and Per Room per night Basis (studio, 1B/R, 2B/R, 3B/R).
- Rs. 25000/- IS NON REFUNDABLE IN CASE OF VISA IS REJECTED DUE TO WRONG/INSUFFECIENT DOCUMENTS.
- For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card / Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
- For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
- For visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, ladies are requested to wear full sleeves clothes and cover their head with scarf. Suggested Dress Code is Salwar Kameez (Full Sleeves) with Dupatta. For men also shorts and sleveless isnot allowed.
All services such as airline seats/hotel accommodation/ground transportation are pre blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors if these services are released within the mentioned time frame. If the passengers want to cancel the tour due to any reason, they have to make an application in writing to that effect, along with the original receipt issued by “Shubhay Tours & Travels”. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges given below.
International Tours Cancellation charges are applicable on Actual Full Tour Price(Without Discount).
- Before 60 days Rs. 25,000/-P.P.
- Between 59-30 days 40%
- Between 15-29 days 60%
- Between 09-14 days 75%
- Between 02-08 days 90%
- Day of tour departure or on tour 100%
Cancellation charges will apply on the total tour price (INR + Forex) without discount.
Things To Carry Along
- Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
- Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woolens if needed
- If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis in case of bookings of less than 15 passengers on MAP basis (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Vehicles could differ depending on Group size.