We have a wide range of tour options. Explore beautiful forts & temples, enjoy boat rides, relish various shows, taste delicious cuisine at Mount Abu, Udaipur, Chittorgarh, Ajmer, Pushkar, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur. We offer the most affordable prices with comfortable service levels. Our kind, friendly and caring team of tour managers will be with you throughout the tour and shall take care of each and every detail so that you enjoy your holiday to the fullest. So be assured, all of us at Shubhay Tours & Travels are at your service and will ensure that you return from your holiday with happy memories.
Departure to Mont Abu by Ranakpur Exp. At 15:00hrs from Bandra Termins. Overnight train Journey.
Arrive at Abu Road station @ 04:25hrs Meet and Greet and proceed to Mount Abu. Check In hotel later visit Mount Abu Sight seeing visit Achleshwar Mahadev Mandir , the famous DILWARA Temple , Om Shanti Bhavan , Raghunathji Temple and Nakki Lake. Overnight stay at Mount Abu.
After breakfast full day visit Junagarh Fort, Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal Camel Breeding Farm Deshnok Temple. Overnight stay at Bikaner.
After breakfast check out from hotel & transfer to Jaisalmer. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaislmer.
After breakfast visit Trikuta Fort, Jain temple, Patwon ki haveli, Nathmal ki haveli. Evening visit the famous SAM SAND DUNES ( Can have camel ride on own cost) leisure. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
After breakfast visit Gadi Sagar Tank, Museum later proceed to Jodhpur on arrival check in hotel Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
After breakfast visit Umaid Bhavan palace, Maherangarh fort, Museum , Jasawant Thada. After lunch proceed to Jodhpur railway station for your onward journey by Surya Nagri Exp @ 18:45hrs Overnight train Journey.
Arrive at Mumbai 11:35hrs tour end with sweet memory
|Tour Sr. No.||Departure Date||Arrival Date|
|Adult : ( Twin Sharing )||Rs /-*||Rs /-*||Rs 20,500/-*|
|Extra person :( Triple Sharing )||Rs /-*||Rs /-*||Rs 19,500/-*|
|Child ( 5 – 11 yrs ) With Bed||Rs /-*||Rs /-*||Rs 16,500/-*|
(Service Tax as applicable)
- 6Nights hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner.
- All transport by AC vehicle.
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day.
- Rail / Air fare.
- Expenses which are personal in nature like Mineral Water, Cold Drinks, Laundry etc.
- Cost for extended stays or change in itinerary on account of factors beyond our control (for instance bad weather, civil disturbances, change in flight /rail schedule etc).
- Any activities or sightseeing other than mentioned in itinerary.
- Any Items not mentioned under Cost Includes.
- Service Tax as applicable.
|Train Name||Sector||Train No||Dep.||Arr.||CCFare||1A Fare|
|Ranakpur Exp.||Mumbai - Bikaner||14708||NA||NA||965/-||355/-|
|Surya Nagri Exp||Jodhpur - Mumbai||12479||NA||NA||1395/-||520/-|
Guest can pay by Cash/cheque/ Demand Draft / Debit card / credit card Additional 1.06 % convenience charge will be applicable for Guest paying by debit or credit card Cheque / Demand draft should be in favour of Shubhay Tours & Travels
- For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card / Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
- For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Things To Carry Along
- Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
- Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woolens if needed
- If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- Cool in winters and pleasant in summers
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- local handicrafts, different types of handmade candles, jams, squashes, fruit preservatives and juice concentrates etc.
- All Group Departures will be operated on a customized basis in case of bookings of less than 15 passengers on MAP ( Breakfast & Dinner ).
- Vehicles could differ depending on Group size.