We have a wide range of tour options. Explore beautiful forts & temples, enjoy boat rides, relish various shows, taste delicious cuisine at Jammu - Katra,katra,pahalgam,srinagar,srinagar Houseboat. We offer the most affordable prices with comfortable service levels. Our kind, friendly and caring team of tour managers will be with you throughout the tour and shall take care of each and every detail so that you enjoy your holiday to the fullest. So be assured, all of us at Shubhay Tours & Travels are at your service and will ensure that you return from your holiday with happy memories.
Jammu – Katra (50kms) Arrive to Jammu You are requested to report to the vehicle at parking and proceed to Katra. Night halt at Katra.
Vaishnodevi Darshan Early Morning Proceed to Mata Vaishnodevi Darshan. (14-Km). Reach Vaishnodevi By Walk / Horse / Doli / Helicopter (Optional). After Darshan, Return to Katra. Night halt at Katra.
Katra – Pahalgam (278kms) After breakfast, Departure to Pahalgam. (7000ft above sea leavel), situated on the bank of river Lidder. Hotels check in. Evening, participate in a get together and get introduce to your tour mates. Night halt at Pahalgam.
Pahalgam – Srinagar (106kms) After breakfast proceed to chandanwari by jeep. Chandanwari is the last motor able / starting point of the Amaranth Yatra. After Lunch proceed to Srinagar (5200ft above sea leavel), situated on the bank of river Zhelam, On the way visit Bat factory, Avantipura Temple where beautiful Shiva and Sun temples are situated, (built by Raja Varman) and Saffron Plantations at Pam pore. Arrival at Srinagar, Night halt at Srinagar
Pahalgam – Srinagar (106kms) Srinagar – Sonmarg (83 KM) After breakfast, visit Hazratbal Durgah and proceed to Sonmarg (meadow of gold), situated in the Sindh Valley. (8950 ft. above the sea level) to enjoy the Thajivas Glaciers and Scenic Beauty on the Horse back (Optional). Night halt at Srinagar.
Srinagar – Gulmarg( 55 kms) After breakfast, proceed to Gulmarg, (meadow of flowers) (9,500 ft. above the sea level) From Gulmarg you can take Gondola Ropeway to Khilanmarg ( Optional) (up to 1” level, 10,050 ft. above the sea level) to have fun at Snow Point. Night halt at Srinagar.
Srinagar Local sightseeing’s After breakfast, After breakfast, visit Sri shankaracharya temple. (1100 ft. above surface level of the main city of the hill). Climb 270 steps to reach the temple from where you have a beautiful top angle view of Srinagar. Visit Mughal Garden Chashmeshahi- the royal spring. After lunch, Nishat Bagh – Garden of Bliss and Shalimar – Garden of Love. Enjoy Shikara Ride in Dal lake covering Nehru park Char chinar& Floating Market. On arrival house boat check in, Night halt at Srinagar.
After breakfast proceed to Srinagar Airport. With happy memories
|09th April||14th May|
|06th May||23rd May|
Budget Tour Cost per Person
|Adult : ( Twin Sharing )||Rs.15,999/-|
|Extra person :( Triple Sharing )||Rs.14,999/-|
|Child ( 5 – 11 yrs ) With Bed||Rs.13,999/-|
Deluxe Tour Cost Per Person
|Adult : ( Twin Sharing )||Rs.20,100/-|
|Extra person :( Triple Sharing )||Rs.19,100/-|
|Child ( 5 – 11 yrs ) With Bed||Rs18,200/-|
(Service Tax as applicable)
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- All applicable Hotel Taxes
- All transfers & sightseeing by Non A/C Coach
- Driver allowance, Toll, Tax, Permit & all parking charges.
- All entry Fee except Gondola, Guide Fee, Hotel Tips, Driver Tip.
- Shubhay Tours tour manager services.
- Train/Air fares
- Any meals other then specified above.
- Any Porte rage charges at Airport & Hotels tips, Laundry, Telephone Charges & all of the personal nature & meals & drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Any travel insurance policy charges.
- All extras then above on direct payment basis.
- Any items not mentioned in the ‘COST INCLUDES’ column.
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
|Katra||Sahil / Similar|
|Pahalgam||Crystal Palace/ Similar|
|Katra||Chirag / Similar|
|Pahalgam||Pine Palace Deluxe Wing/ Similar|
Room category in all packages is the base category rooms. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised.
Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
Terms & Conditions of booking a tour :
- Shubhay Tours reserves the right to change itinerary of tours and hotels due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Shubhay Tours is not responsible for any alternate arrangement due flight delay or rescheduling interconnections
- During peak seasons due to heavy rush or unavoidable circumstances, some sightseeing may not be covered.
- Shubhay Tours is not responsible for any death, injury, sickness, accidental loss, delay increased expenses, damage or theft.
- For fixed departure groups Tour Manager will be provided for minimum group of 12
- Cheque payments shall be done in favour of “Shubhay tours & travels” payable at Mumbai.
- The tour can be booked with an advance of Rs. 10,000 per head for domestic tour. Balance amount has to be paid 45 days prior to the date of travel.
- All bookings for hotel accommodation/ground transport are blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors even though these services are not used as per the respective contract. If the Participant requests to cancel the tour in writing, the money refundable will be as follows:
|Cancellation made||Amount refundable|
|60 days or more prior to the date of departure||90% of the tour cost|
|60 to 45 days prior to the date of departure||80% of the tour cost|
|44 to 30 days prior to the date of departure||60 % of the tour cost|
|29 to 15 days prior to the date of departure||40% of the tour cost|
|Less than 15 days||No refund|