HONGKONG (2N) :- Night tour of Hong Kong (Victoria Peak, Aberdeen Village and Jewellery Market with Dragon Pearl Cruise
(OPTIONAL – Disneyland; ocean park; Ngong ping 360)
SHENZHEN (2N):- Mineral Museum, Bamboo charcoal Market; then visit the Window of the World with night show.
MACAU (2N):- Macau City tour (Visit: Ruins of St. Paul's, the Old City Walls, Na Cha Temple, Fisherman's Wharf, A-Ma Temple, Casino, Cake Shop & Souvenir Shop) (Optional Macau tower observation deck)
Arrive at Hongkong, after clearing the immigration, met by our representative and transferred to Hotel. Check in at hotel After Check In to proceed for Hong Kong City Tour covering your tour with a tram ride up Victoria Peak for panoramic views of Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the surrounding islands. You'll pass pictures que Repulse Bay on the way to your next destination, the famous fishing village of Aberdeen. Here you'll see Hong Kong's junk-dwelling floating community still very much a part of Hong Kong life. Next you'll visit the famous Stanley Market, where you can pick up bargains at just a fraction of the price in town. Your tour of Hong Kong Island concludes with a short visit to a well-known jewelry factory, where craftsmen fashion meticulous works of art from gold and gems. Return back to hotel and rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Hongkong.
After breakfast rest of the day free at leisure. In the afternoon, transfer to Indian cruise for Lunch & back to Hotel for rest of the day free at leisure. Enjoy Indian Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel in Shenzhen.
After Breakfast, check Out &Transfer to Shenzhen by Coach. Arrive at Shenzhen, Check in at hotel. In the afternoon, transfer to Indian cruise for Lunch & back to Hotel for rest of the day free at leisure. Enjoy Indian Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel in Shenzhen
After breakfast proceed for Shenzhen City tour covering Lotus Park lies in the central part of Futian. The 106-metre hi ll is named because of its shape. Standing atop the hill is a 6-metre statue of Deng Xiaoping, the late Chinese paramount leader without whom Shenzhen would still be a small fishing village. Covering a total are of 166 hectares, the hill park is the largest green space in the central city area. The park is an ideal place for flying kites in autumn. One can not only recall the fabulous childhood, but also get fully relaxed in this way. Citizen’s Center has amazing architecture and features a roof in the shape of a bird. We proceed to Windows of the World. Windows of the World is a fantastic replica park situated in Shenzhen. Here you can see vivid replicas of the world’s wonders, historical heritages and famous scenic sites from different countries. Overnight at the hotel in Shenzhen. Enjoy Indian Dinner
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Shenzhen pier and take ferry to Macau. Arrive Macau, transfer and check in at hotel and rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at hotel in Macau.
After breakfast proceed for Macau city tour covering The Ruins of St. Paul's stands adjacent to the famous Mount Fortress and Macau Museum. Lotus Square made of gilded bronze and weights 6.5 tons, the major part of it, with 16 components in total, is composed of a stem, petals and pistil.The base of the flower consists of 23 pieces of red granite. Kun Iam Temple is the most impressive and magnificent of the three most famous temples of Macau. Facing the gate of the Buddhist monastery, the Hall of Sakyamuni is dedicated with three gilded statues. The statue of Sakyamuni sits in the middle. A bronze bell, over 300 years old, hangs beside the hall. Kun Iam Hall is the most important hall of the temple. Kun Iam, arrayed in embroidered silk and in crown, is flanked by the Eighteen Buddhas. Return back to hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Macau.
|Tour Sr. No||Departure Date||Arrivel Date|
Tour Price: (ROE = 1 USD - 63 INR)
|Particular||Cost INR+USD||Discount||Final Cost|
|Adult : ( Twin Sharing )||INR 45,000/- + USD 900||INR 7,700/-||INR 1,01,700/-|
(GOVERNMENT SERVICE TAX 3,09% APPLICABLE)
FOR REGISTRATION RS. 20,000/- Cheque favor of “SHUBHAY TOURS AND TRAVELS”.
- Add First
- Add Second
- Service Tax as applicable.
|Coming Soon||FRI||HKG||Harbour Plaza 8 Degree or Similar Hotel|
|Coming Soon||SAT||HKG||Harbour Plaza 8 Degree or Similar Hotel|
|Coming Soon||SUN||SZX||Best Western Hotel or Similar Hotel|
|Coming Soon||MON||SZX||Best Western Hotel or Similar Hotel|
|Coming Soon||TUE||MFM||Venetian or Similar Hotel|
|Coming Soon||WED||MFM||Venetian or Similar Hotel|
|Coming Soon||THU||Check out|
- First Installment : Rs. 20 000/- at the time of Booking.
- Last & Final Installment : Balance amount in INR must be paid 20 days before the Tour Departure.
Your Tour Price Inclusions
- Cost Of your Round Trip Economy Class airfare Valid for the duration of the tour.
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees.
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy.
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour.
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach, Air Cool Buses as per the tour itinerary.
- Transfers, Entrance Fees, Sightseeing, and Surface Transportation as mentioned in the Tour itinerary.
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis.
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants.
- Cost of Internal Airfare or Hydro Foil fare as mentioned in the itinerary.
Your Tour Price does not Includes
- Govt Tax of 3.50% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Cost of insurance.
- Porterage at Hotels, apartments, ports & seaports, tips, Insurance laundry, wines, mineral water, mini-bar, pay Channels, trolleys on airport, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drink which is not forming part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
- Above mentioned discounts differ for Child with Bed, Child without Bed & Infant.
- Time Difference: Hong Kong - Shenzhen- Macau 2 hr 30 minutes Ahead IST.
- For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card / Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
- For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
- For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Things To Carry Along
- Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
- Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woolens if needed
- If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
Note on Visas
- In case of any changes in the Visa policies of the concerned countries, additional charges will be applicable and will be charges at actual.
- Consulate rules and regulations are subject to change without any prior notice. Kindly speak to our documentation officer for further clarifications.
Other Important Notes
- Hotels/Flights/Routes/Dates Of Departures/ Even Tour Itinerary are subject to change without Prior notice.
- High Season surcharges or similar implemented If any by Supplier/Airline will be applicable at the time of Actual Travel.
- Departure dates are finalized subject to 30 days adults passengers travelling together on single departure.
- On some occasions you may join next available group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- Hotels at Hongkong/Shenzhen/Macau Tour will be 3 or 4 Star located suitable to Itinerary. Maximum three persons are allowed per room. Room sizes are usually very small and the third bed given in triple occupancy room is usually roll away/ folding bed and room size may be same as a double room.
- Shubhay Tours & Travels reserves the unconditional right to increase the tour prices if there is an increase in the rate of foreign exchange.
- Itinerary can be in Reverse depending on the Air Bookings Available.
- Due to the Events like Chinese New Year, there is possibility that your hotel in Hongkong, Shenzhen and Macau during this period will be booked outside the city.
- Rs. 25000/- IS NON REFUNDABLE IN CASE OF VISA IS REJECTED DUE TO WRONG/INSUFFECIENT DOCUMENTS.
All services such as airline seats/hotel accommodation/ground transportation are pre blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors if these services are released within the mentioned time frame. If the passengers want to cancel the tour due to any reason, they have to make an application in writing to that effect, along with the original receipt issued by “Shubhay Tours & Travels”. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges given below.
International Tours Cancellation charges are applicable on Actual Full Tour Price ( Without Discount).
- Before 60 days Rs. 25000/-P.P.
- Between 59-30 days 40%
- Between 15-29 days 60%
- Between 09-14 days 75%
- Between 02-08 days 90%
- Day of tour departure or on tour 100%
Cancellation charges will apply on the total tour price (INR + Forex) without discount.
- Cool in winters and pleasant in summers
- For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
- local handicrafts, different types of handmade candles, jams, squashes, fruit preservatives and juice concentrates etc.