FRANCE (2N) Paris:
Eiffel Tower Top Level, Paris City- Seine River Cruise.
Optional Grand Evening - Lido Show and Paris by night short tour.
BELGIUM (1N) Brussels:
Orientation- Grand Place, Manneken Pis Statue. Atomium (Outside),
Tulip Garden (Before 20th May) OR (After 20th May)
Madurodam, Amsterdam city tour by Canal Cruise.
Cologne- Cathedral photostop, Black Forest-Titisee- Cuckoo Clock Factory.
SWITZERLAND (2N) :
Lucerne – Lion Monument, Kappelsbruck, Lucerne lake cruise,
Rhine falls- boat ride, Mt. Titlis -Rotair cable car, Ice Flyer.
Interlaken. Jungfraujoch - Cog Wheel Train, IcePalace.
Vaduz- Toy train ride.
Innsbruck: Orientation- Golden Roof, Swarovski Crystal Museum visit.
ITALY (1N) Venice:
Orientation- St. Mark's Square, Basilica, Murano Glass Factory.
Day 01 Mumbai- Paris
Eiffel Tower visit. Welcome you all for Europe tour by “Shubhay Tours & Travels”. Please report Mumbai International Airport 4hrs before the flight departure. We take flight for Paris. On arrival at Paris proceed to visit the top level (3rd level) of amazing wonder of the world Eiffel Tower- More than 250 million people have visited the tower since its construction in 1889: in 2012 there were 6,180,000 visitors.The tower is the most-visited paid monument in the world. An average of 25,000 people ascend the tower every day. Overnight stay at Paris. (D.)
Day 02 Paris
Seine River Cruise, (Optional) Grand Evening in Paris. After Continental breakfast enjoy Guided Panoramic City Tour of Paris.Evening enjoy Seine River Cruise - The River Seine is the lifeblood of Paris. Immerse yourself in romance, cruising under iconic bridges to see the architectural wonders and discover the daily life of this beautiful city from the water. Today evening you can enjoy grand evening in Paris. (Optional). Enjoy world famous Lido Show with short tour of Illuminated Paris – Paris by Night. Overnight stay at Paris. (B D).
Day 03 Paris - Brussels (BELGIUM)
The Hague. After continental breakfast proceed to Brussels. Enjoy a photo stop at Atomium followed by a walking city orientation tour of the Grand Place, Town Hall, and Manneken Pis Statue of a little boy- The famous statue is located at the junction of Rue de l'Étuve/Stoofstraat and Rue du Chêne/Eikstraat. To find it, one takes the left lane next to the Brussels Town Hall from the famous Grand Place and walks a few hundred metres southwest via Rue Charles Buls/Karel Bulsstraat.. Overnight stay in Holland. (B D.) .
Day 04 Amsterdam (NETHERLAND)- Cologne( GERMANY)
After continental breakfast proceed to the Keukenhof- Tulip Gardens -also known as the Garden of Europe, is the world's second largest flower garden following Dubai Miracle Garden. It is situated in Lisse, the Netherlands. According to the official website for the Keukenhof Park, approximately 7 million flower bulbs are planted annually in the park, which covers an area of 32 hectares (79 acres). (only up to 20th May). Passengers arriving in Amsterdam after 20th May will visit Madurodam, Holland in miniature. And enjoy Amsterdam Canal Cruise- Amsterdam is all the more spectacular seen from the water. TheCanal Cruise in Amsterdam takes you to many of the city’s highlights within one hour. The Westerkerk, the Anne Frank House, the narrowest house in Amsterdam: you’ll be able to see all of them during this canal cruise. It’s the most relaxing way to get to know Amsterdam, Proceed to Cologne in Germany. Photo stop at Cologne Cathedral. Overnight stay in Germany. (B D.).
Day 05 Cologne –Titisee – Lucerne. (SWITZERLAND)
After continental breakfast proceed to Black forest region, visit Cuckoo clock factory at Drubba- Titisee- The first cuckoo clock from the Black Forest was made near the Titisee in the 17th century. In the beginning, these clocks were unadorned and geared for practical use, but with increasing popularity they became more and more artful and decorative.. Arrive in Switzerland and visit Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen (Neuhausen) -enjoy a spectacular view of the falls- The Rhine Falls were formed in the last ice age, approximately 14,000 to 17,000 years ago, by erosion-resistant rocks narrowing the riverbed. The first glacial advances created today's landforms approximately 500,000 years ago. Up to the end of the Wolstonian Stage approximately 132,000 years ago, the Rhine flowed westwards from Schaffhausen past Klettgau. This earlier riverbed later filled up with gravel. Overnight stay in Switzerland.(B D.).
Day 06 Mt. Titlis -Lucerne
After a continental breakfast proceed to Engelberg to visit Mt. Titlis-snow point at 10000 ft . Enjoy series of three different cable cars including world’s first Rotair. On top enjoy Snow glacier, Ice Grotto, Snow park. Evening proceed to Lucerne to see Lion Monument - The Lion Monument (German: Löwendenkmal), or the Lion of Lucerne, is a sculpture in Lucerne, Switzerland, designed by Bertel Thorvaldsen and hewn in 1820–21 by Lukas Ahorn. It commemorates the Swiss Guards who were massacred in 1792 during the French Revolution and Kappel brucke. Chapel Bridge.Enjoy & relax on Lake Cruise. Spend some free time for shopping in Lucerne. Overnight stay at Lucerne/Engelberg. (B D).
Day 07 Lucerne –Vaduz (LIETCHENSTEIN)- Innsbruck (AUSTRIA)
After a continental breakfast proceed to Innsbruck. Enroute stop Liechtenstein-Liechtenstein is bordered by Switzerland to the west and south and Austria to the east and north. It has an area of just over 160 square kilometres (62 square miles) and an estimated population of 35,000. Divided into 11 municipalities, its capital is Vaduz and largest town Schaan. one of the smallest country of Europe. Proceed to Innsbruckon the way Crystal Museum at Wattens -The Swarovski Crystal range includes crystal glass sculptures and miniatures, jewelry and couture, home décor and chandeliers and enjoy shopping Overnight stay at Innsbruck (B D).
Day 08 Lucerne –Vaduz (LIETCHENSTEIN)- Innsbruck (AUSTRIA)
After a continental breakfast proceed to Milan airport for onward journey.
|Adult : ( Twin Sharing )||Rs.80,000/- + Euro 950||INR RS. 1,56,000|
|Child with Bed (2 -11 yrs) sharing||Rs. 80,000/- + Euro 650||INR RS. 1,32,000|
|Child without Bed (2-11 yrs) sharing||Rs. 80,000/- + Euro 450||INR RS. 1,16,000|
(Service Tax as applicable)
FOR REGISTRATION RS. 20000/- Cheque favor of “SHUBHAY TOURS AND TRAVELS”.
Tour price variations are expected depending on the prevailing conversion rate. Payment in Euros to be calculated on the prevailing rate of exchange of Euros -> INR on the day of actual payment to ‘SHUBHAY Tours and Travels’.
OPTIONAL LIDO SHOW WITH TRANSFER & SHORT TOUR OF PARIS BY NIGHT: EUROS 125.
- OPTIONAL will be operated subject to minimum 25 paid members and availability.
First Installment : Rs. 20 000/- at the time of Booking.
Second Installment : INR conversion of Euro Component in Tour Price 60 days before the Tour. Departure/ OR whenever needed by Organizer on due notice.
Last Installment : Balance amount in INR must be paid 20 days before the Tour Departure.
All services such as airline seats/hotel accommodation/ground transportation are pre blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors if these services are released within the mentioned time frame. If the passengers want to cancel the tour due to any reason, they have to make an application in writing to that effect, along with the original receipt issued by “Shubhay Tours & Travels”. Such cancellation will attract thecancellation charges given below.
International Tours Cancellation charges are applicable on Actual Full Tour Price ( Without Discount).
Before 60 days Rs. 25000/-P.P.
Between 59-30 days 40%
Between 15-29 days 60%
Between 09-14 days 75%
Between 02-08 days 90%
Day of tour departure or on tour 100%
Cancellation charges will apply on the total tour price (INR + Forex) without discount.
Your Tour Price Includes
- Cost of your round trip economy class airfare valid for the duration of the tour.
- Accommodation at the hotels.
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visas needed to participate in the tour.
- Cost of the overseas travel insurance policy valid for the tour. (Passengers above 59 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium along with the required medical reports.)
- Services of the professional Tour Director and local representatives.
- Mandatory Tips for Bus Drivers is extra 2 Euros per person per day.
Your Tour Price Does not Includes
- 1. Cost of extension of the validity of your air ticket. # Deviation charges Rs. 8000/- per way/journey. If you wish to travel earlier or extend stay after scheduled program i.e. Change in scheduled date and sector. ( subject to availability).
- 2. Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge and/ Or taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket. ( Calculated as on Dec ’12 rates.)
- 3. Cost of US$ 10 000 or equivalent granted by the RBI under the Basic Travel Quota scheme (BTQ).
- 4. Any increase in the rate of US Dollar / Euro / Pound i.e. GBP / Swiss Francs i.e. CHF leading to an increase the cost of the tour which may come into effect prior to your date of departure.
- 5. Any transfers from Home to Airport/Train Stations & Back. 6) Cost of Suggested Optional Excursions.
- 6. Porterage at hotels, apartments, ports & seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, mini-bar, pay channels, trolleys on Airport, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- 7. Anything not specifically mentioned in what your ‘Tour Price Includes ‘ box.
- 8. All Government taxes as applicable.
- 9. Above mentioned discounts differ for Child with Bed, Child without Bed and Infant.
- 10. Time Difference : London 4 ½ hours behind IST.
Rest of Europe on tour 3 ½ hours behind IST.
Note on Visas
- The cost of UK and Schengan Visas is included in your tour price. This cost includes documentation, processing fees, consulate fees and our service charges. It is strongly recommended to do the visa through ‘Shubhay Tours & Travels’. Some Consulates may request for a personal interview. You will have to attend this interview at your own cost.>
- Consulate rules and regulations are subject to change without any prior notice. Kindly speak to our documentation officer for further clarifications.
- Issuance of visas is at the side discretion of the respective consulates. We only assist you in the process. Utmost care is taken to handle your original papers but Consulates/Embassies / ‘Shubhay Tours & Travels’ do not take any responsibility for loss of any documents.
- In case of any changes n the visa policies of the concerned countries , additional charges will be applicable and will be charged at actual.
Note on Visas
- Hotels/ Flights/ Routes / Dates of Departures/ even Tour Itinerary are subject to change without prior notice.
- High season surcharges or similar implemented if any by Supplier/Airline will be applicable at the time of actual travel.
- Departure dates are finalized subject to 30 adults passengers travelling together on a single departure. On some occasions you may have to join next available group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- Hotels on Europe Tour will be 3 or 4 Star located suitable to Itinerary. Most of the Hotels in Europe don’t have AC. Maximum 3 persons are allowed per room. European room sizes are usually very small and the third bed given in a triple room is usually a roll away / folding bed and room size may be same as a double room.
- Shubhay Tours & Travels reserves the unconditional right to increase the tour prices if there is an increase in the rate of foreign exchange.
- Due to the Events in London and Air Show in Paris this year, there is possibility that your hotel in London and Paris during this period will be booked outside the city.
- Itinerary can be in Reverse depending on the Air Bookings Available.
- Rs. 25000/- IS NON REFUNDABLE IN CASE OF VISA IS REJECTED DUE TO WRONG/INSUFFECIENT DOCUMENTS.