We have a wide range of tour options. Explore beautiful views of NEW YORK - WASHINGTON - BUFFALO - NIAGARA FALLS – BOSTON citys. We offer the most affordable prices with comfortable service levels. Our kind, friendly and caring team of tour managers will be with you throughout the tour and shall take care of each and every detail so that you enjoy your holiday to the fullest. So be assured, all of us at Shubhay Tours & Travels are at your service and will ensure that you return from your holiday with happy memories.
Welcome to the "Big Apple," the "City That Never Sleeps"—New York is a city of superlatives: America's biggest; its most exciting; its business and cultural capitals; the nation's trendsetter. For more than a century, it has been one of the world's major centers of commerce and finance. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the hotel. After checking into your hotel, join us for a dinner in the evening.
After breakfast we proceed for a City tour of New York. The sight seen will include USA’s famous landmark ?Statue of Liberty?. We will take a ferry ride to Liberty Island for a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline. Next we experience the view of a lifetime from the 102nd floor of the EmpireStateBuilding, Later in the day we drive through RockefellerCenter, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Times
Today we depart to Washington DC, capital of the United States of America via Philadelphia. On the way we do a City Tour of Philadelphia. Evening enjoy the finest dinner in Washington DC
After Breakfast, you will explore the capital city of US. Visit the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, the Smithsonian Air and Space museum, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, Pentagon building and Washington monument. End a perfect day with an Indian DinnerAtWashington
After Breakfast, we sit back and relax in your coach & transfer to Niagara the town of the world famous falls, which forms one of the natural wonders of the World. On the way we visit HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD. Check in to your Hotel, Freshen up, visit Evening view of Niagara Falls .End a perfect day with an Indian Dinner At Buffalo.
Today we will board the famous boat ?Maid of the mist? which takes us close to the thundering falls and around the American. Proceed towards Boston – The Education City in US. Check in to your Hotel .Dinner At Boston.
After Breakfast, we check out the hotel and proceed toward the Orientation tour of Boston. Later we proceed towards New York, were you will Board the flight for your hometown. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your USA Tour.
- 13th Nov,2016
- 22nd Dec,2016
|Adult||Rs 137500/- /-*||Rs /-*||Rs 38,500/-*|
(Service Tax as applicable)
Special discounted cost for Per Person Rs 156000/- only
*Tips to driver Dollar 3 per person per day will be extra.
Note: The current Tour price is calculated on Dollar Exchange Rate of `INR 65
Tour Price Includes
- Cost of return economy class airfare from Mumbai
- Cost of any internal airfare / cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Coach transfers from First day meeting point of the group to the last day of the dropping point of the group of the tour.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
- Baggage allowance of 1 piece in case of included internal flights if any.
Tour Price Excludes
- Cost of any individual Airport / Seaport / Railway station transfer to joining and leaving guests.
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Rail fare / Cruise Charges.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not formig the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for pre tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any upgradation in the room category or air line class
- Extra photographs clicked other than group photographs
- Extra water bottle charges
- Premium seat charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable from time to time
- Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Your Tour Price Includes Column'.
Terms & Condition
In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the Tour Manger has discretionary powers to modify the route or cancel the tour.
The company reserves the right to alter, amend, postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised in the brochure, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded but no compensation claim will be entertained.
If the tour participant requests to cancel the tour, in writing, the Cancellation charges as per the table given below:
|Cancellation made||Cancellation charges|
|Before 60 days||Rs. 25000/-P.P|
|Between 15-29 days||60%|
|Between 09-14 days||75%|
|Between 02-08 days||90%|
|Day of tour departure or on tour||100%|
Legitimate refund of Money due to the tour participant will be made only after completion of the tour booked.
If the tour participant requests to transfer / pre pone / post pone the tour, in writing, the transfer charges will be as per Company Policy.
Baggage and personal belongings of the tour participant is his/her responsibility. The company shall not be liable for the loss / damage of the same.
The company shall not be responsible and / or liable for any damage / loss caused to the tour participant due to reasons beyond the control of the company.
Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the bus journey / in the dining halls.
If the tour participant misbehaves causing inconvenience or annoyance to any tour participant or causes damage to the property of the company, he/she will be asked to leave the tour immediately. The Tour Managers have been authorized to do so. There will not be any compensation, whatsoever, in such cases.
Drinking water will not be provided by the company during the Bus journey. Tour participants are requested to carry their own Water Bottles.