FRANCE- (2N)- Paris: Eiffel Tower Top Level, Paris City- Disney .
Optional Grand Evening - Lido Show and Paris by night short tour.
BELGIUM- -Brussels: Orientation- Grand Place, MannekenPis Statue. Atomium (Outside),
NETHERLANDS –(1N) Amsterdam: Tulip Garden (Before 20th May) OR (After 20th May) Madurodam,
Amsterdam city tour by Canal Cruise.
GERMANY- (2N)-Cologne- Cathedral photostop, Black Forest-Titisee- Cuckoo Clock Factory.
SWITZERLAND -(2N) Lucerne – Lion Monument, Kappelsbruck, Lucerne lake cruise, Rhine falls- boat ride,
Mt. Titlis -Rotair cable car, Ice Flyer.
On arrival visit City Tour and Evening visit Eiffel Tower up the top level (3rd level) of amazing wonder of the world Eiffel Tower.Overnight stay at Paris.
After Continental breakfast enjoy Full day excitement at Euro Disney. Experience the excitement at Euro Disney. Enjoy various rides and shows like Lion King, It's a Small World, Space Mountain, etc. Meet your favorite cartoons like Mickey, Minnie, Donald and many more. In the night enjoy the most fascinating and famous Cabaret show - Lido Show
(Optional). Enjoy world famous Lido Show with short tour of Illuminated Paris – Paris by Night.Overnight stay at Paris
After continental breakfast proceed to Brussels. Enjoy a photo stop at Atomium followed by a walking city orientation tour of the Grand Place, Town Hall, and MannekenPis Statue of a little boy.
Overnight stay in Holland
After continental breakfast proceed to the Keukenhof- Tulip Gardens (only up to 20th May). Passengers arriving in Amsterdam after 20th May will visit Madurodam, Holland in miniature. And enjoy Amsterdam Canal Cruise- the best mode to see Amsterdam city. Proceed to Cologne in Germany. Photo stop at Cologne Cathedral.
Overnight stay in Germany
After continental breakfast proceed to Black forest region, visit Cuckoo clock factory at Drubba- Titisee.
Overnight stay in Switzerland
After a continental breakfast proceed to Engelberg to visit Mt. Titlis-snow point at 10000 ft . Enjoy series of three different cable cars including world’s first Rotair. On top enjoy Snow glacier, Ice Grotto, Snow park. Evening Free for relax.
Overnight stay at Lucerne/Engelberg
After a continental breakfast Free Day At leisure for shopping & City tour proceed to Lucerne to see Lion Monument and Kappelbrucke. Chapel Bridge. Enjoy & relax on Lake Cruise.Spend some free time for shopping in Lucerne
Proceed to Lauterbrunnen or Grindelwald –for Excursion to Junfraujoch – 11333ft. – Top of Europe. Take a Cogwheel train (return journey) to Europe's highest railway station Jungfraujoch. Visit Ice Palace- ice sculptures; and see the beautiful view of Alps Mountains from Sphinx Terrace & Highest post office, Enjoy an Indian Lunch at top the Jungfraujoch. Later enjoy orientation tour of Interlaken city.
Overnight stay at Lucerne/ Engelberg
Arrive in Switzerland visitRhine Falls at Schaffhausen (Neuhausen) -enjoy a spectacular view of the falls.Evening proceed to Airport to board flight for Mumbai---Tour Concludes
- 04th May,2016
- 11th May,2016
|Particular||Tour Cost – INR+EURO||Total Tour Cost – INR Euro@ Rs.75/-|
|Adult : (on Twin Sharing )||Rs.11,3,000/- + Euro 850/-||INR RS. 1,76,750/-|
(Service Tax as applicable)
Special Cost - Rs. 1,56,750/- per person
FOR REGISTRATION RS. 20000/- Cheque favor of “SHUBHAY TOURS AND TRAVELS”.
Tour price variations are expected depending on the prevailing conversion rate. Payment in Euros to be calculated on the prevailing rate of exchange of Euros -> INR on the day of actual payment to ‘SHUBHAY Tours and Travels’.
OPTIONAL LIDO SHOW WITH TRANSFER & SHORT TOUR OF PARIS BY NIGHT: EUROS 125.
- OPTIONAL will be operated subject to minimum 25 paid members and availability.
First Installment : Rs. 20 000/- at the time of Booking.
Second Installment : INR conversion of Euro Component in Tour Price 60 days before the Tour.
Departure/ OR whenever needed by Organizer on due notice.
Last Installment : Balance amount in INR must be paid 20 days before the Tour Departure
- Cost of your round trip economy class airfare valid for the duration of the tour.
- Accommodation at the hotels.
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visas needed to participate in the tour.
- Cost of the overseas travel insurance policy valid for the tour. (Passengers above 59 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium along with the required medical reports.)
- Services of the professional Tour Director and local representatives.
- Mandatory Tips for Bus Drivers is extra 2 Euros per person per day.
- Cost of extension of the validity of your air ticket. # Deviation charges Rs. 8000/- per way/journey. If you wish to travel earlier or extend stay after scheduled program i.e. Change in scheduled date and sector. ( subject to availability).
- Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge and/ Or taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket. ( Calculated as on Dec ’12 rates.)
- Any increase in the rate of US Dollar / Euro / Pound i.e. GBP / Swiss Francs i.e. CHF leading to an increase the cost of the tour which may come into effect prior to your date of departure.
- Cost of US$ 10 000 or equivalent granted by the RBI under the Basic Travel Quota scheme (BTQ).
- Any transfers from Home to Airport/Train Stations & Back. 6) Cost of Suggested Optional Excursions.
- Porterage at hotels, apartments, ports & seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, mini-bar, pay channels, trolleys on Airport, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in what your ‘Tour Price Includes ‘ box.
- All Government taxes as applicable.
- Above mentioned discounts differ for Child with Bed, Child without Bed and Infant.
- Time Difference : London 4 ½ hours behind IST. Rest of Europe on tour 3 ½ hours behind IST.
Note on Visas
- The cost of UK and Schengan Visas is included in your tour price. This cost includes documentation, processing fees, consulate fees and our service charges. It is strongly recommended to do the visa through ‘Shubhay Tours & Travels’. Some Consulates may request for a personal interview. You will have to attend this interview at your own cost.
- Consulate rules and regulations are subject to change without any prior notice. Kindly speak to our documentation officer for further clarifications.
- Issuance of visas is at the side discretion of the respective consulates. We only assist you in the process. Utmost care is taken to handle your original papers but Consulates/Embassies / ‘Shubhay Tours & Travels’ do not take any responsibility for loss of any documents.
- In case of any changes n the visa policies of the concerned countries , additional charges will be applicable and will be charged at actual.
Other Important Notes
- Hotels/ Flights/ Routes / Dates of Departures/ even Tour Itinerary are subject to change without prior notice.
- High season surcharges or similar implemented if any by Supplier/Airline will be applicable at the time of actual travel.
- Departure dates are finalized subject to 30 adults passengers travelling together on a single departure. On some occasions you may have to join next available group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- Hotels on Europe Tour will be 3 or 4 Star located suitable to Itinerary. Most of the Hotels in Europe don’t have AC. Maximum 3 persons are allowed per room. European room sizes are usually very small and the third bed given in a triple room is usually a roll away / folding bed and room size may be same as a double room.
- Shubhay Tours & Travels reserves the unconditional right to increase the tour prices if there is an increase in the rate of foreign exchange.
- Due to the Events in London and Air Show in Paris this year, there is possibility that your hotel in London and Paris during this period will be booked outside the city.
- Itinerary can be in Reverse depending on the Air Bookings Available.
- Rs. 25000/- IS NON REFUNDABLE IN CASE OF VISA IS REJECTED DUE TO WRONG/INSUFFECIENT DOCUMENTS.
All services such as airline seats/hotel accommodation/ground transportation are pre blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors if these services are released within the mentioned time frame. If the passengers want to cancel the tour due to any reason, they have to make an application in writing to that effect, along with the original receipt issued by “Shubhay Tours & Travels”. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges given below.
International Tours Cancellation charges are applicable on Actual Full Tour Price ( Without Discount).
Before 60 days Rs. 25000/-P.P.
Between 59-30 days 40%
Between 15-29 days 60%
Between 09-14 days 75%
Between 02-08 days 90%
Day of tour departure or on tour 100%
Cancellation charges will apply on the total tour price (INR + Forex) without discount.